- Takes incoming customer calls, processes sales, and accepts payment for products and services
- Makes outgoing customer calls or cold calls in order to sell products and services
- Answers questions about product specifications and pricing
- Upsells customers to larger products, more extensive packages, or higher priced services
- Explains product pricing
- Accurately and efficiently enters customer information into company databases for mailing and billing purposes
- Processes payments and troubleshoots any issues that may arise
- Maintains a list of potential leads and follows up with those customers by making subsequent sales pitches
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services; persuade potential customers to purchase a product.
- Explain products and prices and answer questions from customers.
- Obtain customer information such as name, address, email and contact number
- Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
- Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources (e.g., website, magazine reply cards, lists purchased from other organizations).
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
- Handle telephone or email correspondence from customers; follow up initial contacts.
- Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and orders.
- Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
- Conduct client or market surveys in order to obtain information about potential customers.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Sales Support
Desired Candidate Profile
Cynosure Corporate Solutions
Executive Search | Recruitment | Staffing services | Training | HR aligned services.
Contact Company:Cynosure Corporate Solutions