Experience : 0 - 2 yrs
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over chat, phone and email in professional manner.
- Walk the customer through problem-solving process
- Understanding, diagnosing and documenting the customer's requirements, managing expectations, and providing excellent customer service.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Follow-up and update customer about status and progress of the issue resolution.
- Knowledge of common Internet protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications
- Understanding of DNS and how the Internet works
- Knowledge of how apache, .htaccess, dns, nginx, cpanel, iptables, (s)FTP, SSH work.
- Knowledge in MAC and Linux Operating System
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- Flexible with working in 24/7 rotational shifts
- Should have an excellent Verbal and Written Com skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to type 35 WPM while talking to customers.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Role:Technical Support Engineer
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Cynosure Corporate Solutions
Executive Search | Recruitment | Staffing services | Training | HR aligned services.
Contact Company:Cynosure Corporate Solutions