1. Work on Different modules of existing product as well as on custom client requirement
2. Responsible for developing new product and resolving issues in existing services
3.Contribute in all phases of development life cycle - troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product and database to ensure strong optimization and functionality
4. Implement product road map.
- Hands on experience on Core Java like Collection,Thread, I/O, Exception Handling.
- In advance Java hands on experience of JSP, Servlet.
- Hands on experience on Spring IOC, AOP, MVC using either Spring3/4/5 version.
- Hands on experience on Hibernate 4 version.
- In depth knowledge on MySQL query writing and optimization.
- Good Knowledge about Putty, MySQL Workbench, Jmeter, Postman.
- Must be having hands on experience on any one of application server like Tomcat/Jboss/Wildfly.
- Good to have Spring Security knowledge.
- Good to have Jquery and any other JS framework knowledge
- Good to have Apache/Nginx Webserver knowledge.
- Knowledge on SOAP UI will be an added advantage.
- Ability to effectively work in a team
- Good analytical skills and a problem solver
- Proven ability to multitask and manage multiple tasks
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Cynosure Corporate Solutions
Executive Search | Recruitment | Staffing services | Training | HR aligned services.
Contact Company:Cynosure Corporate Solutions