We are looking for an experienced Sr. Data Scientist to join our fast-moving technology company to help develop state-of-the-art machine learning techniques to solve long-standing problems for our clients in a variety of industries.
- Invent machine learning techniques to solve important problems
- Improve upon existing machine learning techniques
- Discover ways to strengthen machine learning models
- Write code that scales to very large datasets, often with millions of dimensions
- Collaborate closely with internal product and engineering teams to help turn research prototypes into new products or features
- Collaborate with the Chief Analytics Officer and other data scientists on the team to help accomplish all the above
Skills and Qualifications
- Five years minimum related experience with machine learning, computer science, and/or statistics
- Extensive theoretical knowledge of machine learning fundamentals
- Deep understanding of how many common ML algorithms work and can explain why they work the way they do
- Extensive deep learning expertise, theory, and experience training and evaluating neural networks, including feed forward networks and RNNs
- Strong math skills in general, especially linear algebra and statistics
- Intermediate experience with Python, or equivalent technology, at least to the point of implementing common machine learning algorithms.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Cynosure Corporate Solutions
Executive Search | Recruitment | Staffing services | Training | HR aligned services.
Contact Company:Cynosure Corporate Solutions