- Converting prospects into customers by show-casing appropriate primary residential properties to the prospects, which matching the investment need of the prospects
- Using leads generated by Marketing Team for the above as well as generate self-leads to convert them into customers, through local activities (procuring relevant databases, doing on-ground activities in corporates, clubs etc).
- Taking prospects for site visits in residential projects, answering all relevant queries in the process, liaising with Developer or with clientss Developer Relations Team for any clarification required for that
- To be compliant with operations process
- Ensuring that prospects and customers are satisfied with their interaction with clients at all touch-points
- Providing after sales services and assist in Home Loans for the customers.
- Graduation / MBA degree
- Positive attitude for doing 2-3 meetings each day, for meeting new people and someone who enjoys doing sales
- Experience in direct sales will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand requirements of prospects and decent aptitude to understand and pitch property solutions to prospects
- High levels of passion and ownership
- Days off: Candidates will get an off on Tuesdays and alternate Wednesdays due to the job role.
- It is a B2C selling role. The candidates will only be interacting with the customers.
- All the interviews for this role would happen in the Bangalore office and the candidate should have vehicle.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Functional Area:Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role:Retail Marketing Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Cynosure Corporate Solutions
Executive Search | Recruitment | Staffing services | Training | HR aligned services.
Contact Company:Cynosure Corporate Solutions