- Energetic and willing to learn,
- successful Procurement Assistants have good judgment and the ability to interpret policies and procedures.
- They enjoy analyzing and solving complex problems
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Coordinating with vendors for materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- seeking reliable vendors or suppliers to provide quality goods at reasonable prices.
- Negotiating prices and contracts.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Architecture / Interior Design
Functional Area:Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Desired Candidate Profile
Cynosure Corporate Solutions
Recruiter Name:Rahul _ HR @ Cynosurejobs
Contact Company:Cynosure Corporate Solutions