2. Support the installation, optimization, integration, troubleshooting, backup, recovery, modifications, security, and upgrading of development Support systems and simulation components to provide services that enable programs to effectively develop simulation software solutions.
3. Deploy and Support applications into a high availability environment.
4. Implement smooth transitions between product revisions and application deployments.
5. Perform new hardware and Linux OS installations, patching and upgrades.
6. Maintain operating systems and associated infrastructure software.
7. Work closely with the production release and operations teams to produce consistent, high quality, and packaged builds for deployment to our internal and external customers Qualifications.
8. Implement migration in Linux & Unix environments.
9. Experience in Linux/Unix VMware & Cloud experience is very mandatory.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Executive Search | Recruitment | Staffing services | Training | HR aligned services.