- Identifying and correcting process and product-related discrepancies.
- Provide constructive feedback.
- Randomly auditing of calls, call monitoring, call barging and call evaluation.
- Candidate should have decision-making skills and analytical skills and good communication (verbal and written)
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
2. Receive calls from customers to resolve their issues
3. Reply to customers and address their concerns
4. Communicate with the client via phone to discuss ongoing issues
5. Handling customer queries and solving them effectively.
6. Willing to work in rotational shifts
Shift Timings: Night Shift(6 PM to 3 AM) Cab Provided +Night allowance .
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Cynosure Corporate Solutions
Executive Search | Recruitment | Staffing services | Training | HR aligned services.
Contact Company:Cynosure Corporate Solutions