- Maintain H.R records of all employees
- it maintains and updates all employees records and profiles.
2. Policy Creation
- Creating Human Resource policy and compliance to the policy at the Bank level
- Regular updation and introduction of new and renewed HR policy to keep the employees highly satisfied with the market
- Focus on right skill right job fitment while ensuring the resource at the right time
- Placing the right candidate at the right time enhances better productivity of the organization and the business
4. Documentation & Knowledge Transfer
- Documentation Institutionalize the culture of knowledge management.
- Knowledge transfer (KT) enhances the quality of work and requires less training
5. HR Solutions
- Develop/ own comprehensive end-to-end solutions to address human resource issues.
- Keeps the process simple and effective, maintains records upto- date
6. Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives
- support the Bank to contribute to the society and fulfill the norms set by the government
- Plan, execute and lead the Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives with Business SPOCs
7. Employee engagement
- Promote events, increase awareness and measure engagement and effectiveness
- To keep in check the overall satisfaction level of the employees through employee engagement activities and rectify the issues (if any)
8. Manpower budgeting
- Create and manage the relevant financial budget for human resources development
- Budget to be allotted for manpower planning, to reduce the processing time of recruitments in case of replacement or new open positions
- To maintain and update proper vendor database which enables us to make use of in a situations of need.
- To maintain and update agreement copies of vendors.
- To co-ordinate with vendor for renewing the contract when it is due.
2. Maintain master database of expats
- To update and maintain master database of expats and ensure VISAs of expats are renewed on time without any delay.
- Support in finding and settling an expat in an accommodation.
3. Maintain master records of all contract staffs
- To ensure right skill job fitment at the right time, it maintains and updates all contract staffs(Housekeeping / Security) records and profiles.
4. Performing general administration activities
- Monitoring the office cleanliness and ensure it is maintained as per the standard.
- Maintaining monthly expenses register / submitting invoices for payment.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Cynosure Corporate Solutions
Executive Search | Recruitment | Staffing services | Training | HR aligned services.