- We are looking for a Call Centre Executive who will represent our product and our company to its current and potential customers.
- The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries thus keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Managing inbound and outbound calls and email inquiries in a timely manner
- Following call Centre âscriptsâ when handling different topics and using "templates" when responding using email system
- Identifying customersâ needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions and reporting to team leaders about the issues faces, features requested etc.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when the case arises
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call Centre database in a comprehensible way for analysis and drawing next actions plans
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Previous experience in a customer support role (at least 1 year) is recommended
- Track record of achieving targets for SLA
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Strong email based inquiry handling skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Graduate or above.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Desired Candidate Profile
Cynosure Corporate Solutions
Executive Search | Recruitment | Staffing services | Training | HR aligned services.
Contact Company:Cynosure Corporate Solutions