years with any scheduled commercial banks preferably foreign Bank in the area of
Credit Risk Management.
2. Measure , Monitor , Control and report Credit Risk posed on the proposals prepared
by the Relationship Managers and provide inputs on the credit proposal and support
to Mid Office activities
3. He /She should have sufficient Knowledge on RBI reporting on large credit Exposure,
Risk Based supervision, and other credit related return submission.
4. He/ She Should have exposures of Loan Review Mechanism, Review/Renewal of
existing accounts, Monitoring of accounts, and regulatory /legal compliance, risk
concentration, sectoral analysis etc
5. He/ She should have exposure of Documentation or handled the documentation for
the above credit exposures including mortgage related creation.
6. Monitor the risk limits at the Bank across various dimensions like industry, product,
Borrower, counterparty level etc and report any deviations framework to Higher
7. To support Mid office for submission of various MIS report, ICAAP submission,
Portfolio analytics reports and submit the report to Top management
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:Corporate Banking
Role:Credit Analyst-Corporate Banking
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Cynosure Corporate Solutions
Executive Search | Recruitment | Staffing services | Training | HR aligned services.
Contact Company:Cynosure Corporate Solutions