CCNA/CCNP certified - Must
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Must
• Working knowledge of Cisco hardware and security devices; Cisco ASA, Cisco nexus, Cisco
ACI, and Cisco ASR. - Must
• Cloud based IP network solutions, AWS & Azure.
• Experience in Telco IP networks.
• Experience in monitoring tools, e.g. New Relic, Nagios, and Grafana
• Participate in the ‘out of hours’ on-call support team.
• Proven record of successfully managing on premises environment, both AWS & Azure and
• Experience in ‘On-Premise to Cloud’ migrations.
• Experience of Data Centre technology infrastructure development and management
• Experience working in a DevOps & Docker environment
• Good understanding of new and emerging technologies
• Excellent presentation skills to both an internal and external audience
• The ability to share your specific expertise to the rest of the Technology group.
• In-depth knowledge and experience on cisco private cloud ACI.
• In-depth knowledge and experience on cisco firewall.
• Extensive AWS/VM's experience in a commercial environment, architecting methods and
• Provisioning, deployment, monitoring cloud environment using automation tools like
Terraform, managing Docker containers, salt, Puppet, Python modules, orchestration and
other DevOps tools.
• Experience planning and developing support processes, while adhering to best practices.
• Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
• Reduced maintenance cycle time by 90% by designing a user-friendly and scalable
• Designing technical solutions for Public/Private cloud migrations.
• Experience with network monitoring tools, like Nagios, New relic, PRTG and AWS
• Responsible for physical and virtual network device deployment and regular maintenance.
• Regularly monitor system performance and identify areas for improvement.
• Identify the best hardware resources for a product/solution.
• Monitoring costs regularly and identifies strategies to minimize cost.
• Ensure system-wide security and manage users and policy.
• Regular patch update of network devices.
• Ability to provide technical system solutions, determine overall design direction and
provide hardware recommendations for complex technical issues.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Desired Candidate Profile
Cynosure Corporate Solutions
Executive Search | Recruitment | Staffing services | Training | HR aligned services.
Contact Company:Cynosure Corporate Solutions