- Role & Responsibilities:
- Business Analyst (BA) for allocated change projects. The projects will primarily be in the area of Global Markets, Legal Entity Management, Compliance or Regulatory Change management.
- The role is very hands-on and requires good analytical skills, understanding of investment banking domain and products is essential.
- Immediate deliverables will focus on requirements gathering & documentation, maintaining key project documentation (plans, action logs, and RAID logs), analysis of strategic data sources, and management of the regular testing cycles.
- Key objectives critical to success:
- Experience in documenting business requirements (BRD), reviewing and/or preparing functional specifications
- Assessment and tracking of risks and issues, logging and follow-up of actions, and tracking progress against a plan
- Work closely with Global Markets, Compliance and other relevant areas ensuring detailed understanding and delivery of requirements, as well as prioritization of any issues encountered
- Attend frequent meetings with the Project Team, Technology, SMEs and stakeholders, as well as act as a key liaison with regional stakeholders
- Essential to have experience working in an Investment Bank, with knowledge of the standard products
- Competent in MS Office suite of products including PowerPoint, Word & Excel
- Mind Set:
- Experience in investment banking domain. Knowledge of regulatory compliance and front office processes will be helpful but not a must.
- Proven record in business analysis, including gathering and documenting business requirements, functional specifications and test scenarios
- Ability to translate and document business concepts and requirements
- Must have had experience working according to a project plan and delivering technology solutions
- A sound understanding of the project life cycle
- Strong stakeholder management in order to drive the project forward and ensure milestones are met
- Confident self-starter who can work under pressure, using their own initiative and with the drive to see tasks through to completion
- Ability to work to aggressive deadlines
- Excellent communicator and influencer, able to build relationships with colleagues at all levels from a range of departments, business areas and cultures
- Initiative and ability to think laterally
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working with colleagues across multiple regions
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Desired Candidate Profile
Cynosure Corporate Solutions
Recruiter Name:Vijay Venkatesh
Contact Company:Cynosure Corporate Solutions