- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Familiarity with tools like JIRA/Confluence
- Strong communication and experience or ability to work with multinational teams
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Have published at least 1 android app on play store.
- Hands on experience in the full life cycle of Android applicationdevelopment.
- Experience in working with Restful API and JSON.
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs.
- Proficient in using native UI components, widgets and layout designs.
- Grasp ofJava, Data Structures and Algorithms, OOPS.
- Working experience in Android Studio.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Cynosure Corporate Solutions
Executive Search | Recruitment | Staffing services | Training | HR aligned services.
Contact Company:Cynosure Corporate Solutions