- Regular On-boarding of new clients and servicing of existing clients for increased business. Responsible for the entire process of lead management, sales and business development.
- Data management to ensure 100% coverage in assigned territory and tracking other key parameter.
- Ensure timely collection of all revenue from clients
- Ensure end to end client relationship management and servicing
- Provide the market intelligence, data analytics and insights for the marketing team to launch the right promotional and customer communication initiatives.
- Will be responsible for achieving sales and revenue targets in the designated areas.
- Mapping of new projects and new builders in designated territories, acquisition of new projects and new builders to ensure coverage across designated territory.
Apply if you have
- 1 to 3 years of experience in sales.
- Have worked in a real estate business.
- Aggressive & Innovative thought process
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Confident & authoritative speaker
- Passion for Selling
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Result Oriented
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Client Servicing/Key Account Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Cynosure Corporate Solutions
Executive Search | Recruitment | Staffing services | Training | HR aligned services.
Contact Company:Cynosure Corporate Solutions